Thru the eyes of Road Warrior Stefany
“Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.” Benjamin Disraeli
And seen I have – from dancing Merengue in Puerto Rico to drinking a pint in Germany! But I have never experienced the wonder that is the USA. So when my friend Chris came up with the idea of embarking on a cross-country road trip, I was more than eager to join. It is sure to be full of adventure and surprises.
But this journey isn’t only about having fun. Chris and I are both independent distributors with Mona•Vie. For me, being a distributor has allowed me to have financial freedom as well as the health benefits derived from consuming the product. Basically, I don’t take pain pills for my knee because Mona•Vie Active has the added glucosamine and anti-inflammatories that my knee and body crave to function. Mona•Vie has also introduced a new, all-natural energy drink comprised of 80% fruits that actually tastes good. It has definitely replaced my Diet Coke addiction. ☺
At the heart of the company are products with a purpose that extend far beyond the wellness of those who consume. The MORE Project is Mona•Vie’s non-profit that helps provide what should be the right of every human being – food, shelter, clothing, education – to disadvantaged children in Brazil. Tomorrow the journey begins as I head to Brazil to visit The MORE Project and help those children in any way I can, even if it’s just a hug.
For the next few months, I’m so excited to be chronicling all these adventures! Feeding the piranhas in the Amazon, calling the Hogs in Fayetteville, sailing in Maine and sipping wine in Napa are only a handful of the escapades scheduled for the next few months. Let’s enjoy the ride together. ☺