Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Day 4
In March 2009, I had just moved back to West Palm from Orlando. Being only 10 months out of reconstructive knee surgery, I didn't have many options when it came to working out. However, I was DYING to get into some sort of regime. In enters Erin Haag and Pilates of Palm Beach. Erin and I had gone to high school together and were Facebook friends. When I learned via FB that she was offering in-home Pilates sessions, I decided to take a chance. Now almost 3 years later it was one of the best decisions EVER! Pilates has transformed my body for the better. All without causing me knee pain. This morning Erin informed me that I've officially been added to the Pilates of Palm Beach website. Check out my before and after photos!
Also, if you are ever in West Palm Beach definitely stop by the studio for a class. http://www.pilatesofpalmbeach.com/
