Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 2: Maui

Thru the eyes of Road Warrior Stefany

Today was another day of leisure. As we sat by the pool, watching children propel themselves off of a rope swing, I couldn’t help but wish that all my friends could be here to experience this bliss. MonaVie is such a wonderful business opportunity and with all-expense paid vacations as rewards, who wouldn’t want to be involved.

Our big excursion of the day was to Maui’s North Shore. It’s not as active as the other islands, but with waves of 10 feet they were the biggest waves I have ever seen! The surfers looked like little ants compared to the waves and they glided along the surface with the ease of a figure skater.

At the suggestion and urging of our concierge, we stopped for dinner at CafĂ© O’Lei. Known for its fresh seafood, we treated ourselves to shrimp, calamari, mahi-mahi, wahoo and sushi. YUMMY!!!

Tomorrow is more structured with meetings, lessons and a luau. Let’s hope I can get some pool time in. ☺