The past few days have been spent in Hot Springs with the Bauer clan. With the return of Brian, this is the first time the whole family has been in the same place in over 3 years. It’s interesting to watch the social family dynamic unfold. I feel like a modern day Jane Goodall.
When not playing with babies (Chris has 2 nieces), we have been meticulously planning and executing our strategy of presenting the MonaVie opportunity to Hot Springs. So far, so good.
Today, I am cooking an authentic Puerto Rican meal for the family who has been gracious enough to host me. Arroz con pollo and tembleque isn’t too difficult to make and always acts as a comfort food for me. However, who could have anticipated that finding Sazon and Adobo would be so complicated. We had to go to 2 grocery stores for Sazon and I still haven’t found the Adobo. The ingredients for tembleque were far easier to find. The kitchen now smells like coconut, since I cooked the mixture this morning in order to let it set for the day. YUMMY!
We will spend another week in Hot Springs before heading to Dallas. But that will give us time to take care of some car issues. Look forward to a report soon.