Thru the eyes of Road Warrior Stefany
Each moment is a place you’ve never been – K. Strand. This was especially apparent throughout the adventure of the past few months. Never staying in any one place for more than a few days, we were always experiencing something new and interesting. I was fortunate enough to have shared this journey with great friends – from my fellow Road Warrior Chris to those who opened their homes to us across the country and all those who have followed us via our blog. It is an experience I will cherish always.
Although our road trip may be over, the adventure is only beginning. MonaVie has afforded all those involved the opportunity to partake in various experiences. Therefore, this blog will continue, with the assistance of guest bloggers, in the telling of the journeys we experience. I hope you all will continue to follow us!
In a tribute to the road trip, I have compiled a fun facts list. Enjoy!
~ Starting Mileage: 132, 646
~ Ending Mileage: 148, 586
~ Total Miles: 15, 940
~ Days Traveled: 75
~ Countries Traveled: 2
~ States Traveled: 27
~ US Territories Traveled: 1 (DC)
~ Places We’ve Stayed the Night: 24
~ Major Highways Traveled: 26
~ Cheesy Awesome Sightings: Infinite!
~ Top 5 Played Songs:
1) Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus
2) Gardening from the Ground Up – Sarah Elizabeth Foster
3) Comes and Goes (In Waves) – Greg Laswell
4) I’ve Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
5) I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) – Pitbull
~ Average Gas Price: $2.542
~ Amount of MonaVie Product Consumed: 15 Cases of Active and 12 Cases of Emv
~ Speeding Tickets: 1 (to Chris in Oregon)
~ New Tires: 2
~ Oil Changes: 4 (AR, FL, OR, AR)
~ Times We Crossed the Mississippi: 3