Monday, February 1, 2010

Long Time, No Write

Thru the eyes of Road Warrior Stefany

In my last entry, I promised that this blog would continue after the road trip concluded. No time like the present! Since the conclusion of the cross-country adventure there have been many exciting events in the world of the Health is Wealth Road Warriors.
• Holidays spent in Puerto Rico
• Release of the newest MonaVie product, M(mun)
• Beginning the process of redesigning the TasteandParty.com website
• Completing the online Emv Car Wrap contest

All these are incredibly exciting! The most exciting, for me, was the car wrap contest. I was blown away by the response and support of all my friends, team members and family. It’s a testament to the wonderful people that I have been blessed to have in my life. No matter the distance or time that separates us, they are always there for me and there is nothing I wouldn’t give for them as well. They haven’t announced the official placing, but I’m pretty sure I placed. That wouldn’t have been possible without all of you who voted. THANK YOU!!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Next order of business is my re-engaging in the world of running. Last year, I took up the habit of walking and even completed a half marathon, 8k, 2 5ks and the Muddy Buddy Run & Bike race. However, as summer descended upon South Florida I couldn’t continue my walking regime and it fell to the wayside. Not this year! This weekend I completed the Tropical 5k. In March, I’ll complete the Princess Half Marathon. After that, there are a plethora of races to participate in. Just need to pick the ones that I want to complete. And you know at each of these races I’ll be packing MonaVie Active gel packs! ☺ Now the Road Warrior moniker will take on a whole new meaning. I’ll keep you posted on my training and progress, that way I have someone to keep me accountable.

Thank you again for all your support and let the best year ever continue!